Greetings dear readers / salam buat para pembaca

Knowing that I say it better in writing, and I do love writing, I decided to write my experiences and thoughts in this blog so this is my e-diary.

Don't speak Indonesian? No need to worry, it is written both in Indonesian and in English.

Happy Reading, everybody !
__________________________________________

Buat saya mengungkapkan isi hati dan pemikiran lebih gampang dilakukan dalam bentuk tulisan dan karena saya juga senang menulis, saya memutuskan menulis hal-hal yang saya alami dan yang ada dalam pikiran saya dalam blog ini.

Untuk yang tidak bisa berbahasa Indonesia, jangan khawatir, blog ini saya tulis dalam bahasa Indonesia dan Inggris.

Selamat membaca !

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Humor Captured

Dalam pengalaman saya memotret dan dipotret, ada foto-foto tertentu yang menjadi favorit saya.

Nooo... don't take my picture!!

In my experience of taking photos and being photographed, there are photos that I classified as my favourites.

he took my hankie!!

tired..
Karena dalam foto-foto itu humor tertangkap oleh kamera.

I just gave birth to a baby.. doll

huh? seriously?
Because humor is captured in these photos.

Hungry


girl at the right; "I love you so much, my kerupuk"

Hey girls.. umm.. who's that behind you?
Ada juga foto seperti milik ayah dari murid saya di taman kanak-kanak dulu, bapak Yanry, yang kelucuannya terjadi antara disengaja, tidak sengaja dan ditambahi dengan komen yang tepat.

the lady holding mattress said to her husband; "hurry pack the tent. we're being kicked out. you didn't pay the rent?"
the guy at right front; "those who don't pay their rent will be kick out by me"

the man watching over the guys; "let me pee the water to make it less cold"

There are photos like the ones above, which belong to the father of my former kindergarten student- Mr. Yanry, that shows humor intentionally, unintentionally and the addition of the right comment.

Kemudian saya menemukan dua foto ini di facebook. Saya tidak tahu ini foto milik siapa tapi biar pun keduanya beda tapi bisa nyambung lucunya.

it's been a long day


have been working hard since early morning

little superman was a camera shy

Later I found these two photos on facebook. I don't know whose photos but both seem to click.

Ya, itulah satu dari sekian banyak alasan kenapa saya senang motret.

So, this is one of the many reason why I like taking picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment