Greetings dear readers / salam buat para pembaca

Knowing that I say it better in writing, and I do love writing, I decided to write my experiences and thoughts in this blog so this is my e-diary.

Don't speak Indonesian? No need to worry, it is written both in Indonesian and in English.

Happy Reading, everybody !
__________________________________________

Buat saya mengungkapkan isi hati dan pemikiran lebih gampang dilakukan dalam bentuk tulisan dan karena saya juga senang menulis, saya memutuskan menulis hal-hal yang saya alami dan yang ada dalam pikiran saya dalam blog ini.

Untuk yang tidak bisa berbahasa Indonesia, jangan khawatir, blog ini saya tulis dalam bahasa Indonesia dan Inggris.

Selamat membaca !

Thursday, July 16, 2015

A Note For You

I don’t know where to start. A note like this one is hard to write.


I don’t know how to say it to you in person for not wanting to embarrass myself, nor to create misunderstanding or to upset you.

Before that Sunday morning, I have never thought you have kept special feelings for me. I was so blind that I didn’t even think about it after you pinched my cheek on that afternoon.

We have been friends all this time. Not really close as we didn’t meet or communicate often. But so far we get along quite well.

I think you are a wonderful person. I like talking with you, I like hearing you talk and laugh, I enjoy your stories.

I have always admire you for your optimism, spirit, courage, will and cheerfulness.

I admire and respect your spontaneity, your honesty, for being unafraid to speak out your mind and being a self-taught on many things proved you have the brain but yet you are always appear humble.

I enjoy your presence in my office. Many people come there every Sunday but only few of them who are dear to me. You are one of those few people.

But I have never thought you would like me more than just a friend.

In the past eight years I am in a relationship with Andre.

And you should know that eventhough..
I have been many times being unfaithful to my boyfriend.., 
I have been fooling around and..,
I am weak to certain men..,

But nothing and nobody has ever changed the fact that I am still Andre’s girlfriend.
He loves me no matter what.
And I am still very much in love with him
He refuses to let me go and it is the reason why I keep coming back to him.
We are not thinking to break our relationship.

I don’t want to hurt your feelings but I certainly don’t want to give you empty promises and fake hopes.

So please, let's just be friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment