Greetings dear readers / salam buat para pembaca

Knowing that I say it better in writing, and I do love writing, I decided to write my experiences and thoughts in this blog so this is my e-diary.

Don't speak Indonesian? No need to worry, it is written both in Indonesian and in English.

Happy Reading, everybody !
__________________________________________

Buat saya mengungkapkan isi hati dan pemikiran lebih gampang dilakukan dalam bentuk tulisan dan karena saya juga senang menulis, saya memutuskan menulis hal-hal yang saya alami dan yang ada dalam pikiran saya dalam blog ini.

Untuk yang tidak bisa berbahasa Indonesia, jangan khawatir, blog ini saya tulis dalam bahasa Indonesia dan Inggris.

Selamat membaca !

Sunday, January 1, 2023

New year, new day, new blogging's way

Hello all 👋🏻 How are ya doing? Things are doing pretty awesome for the beginning of 2023, right? 

Yep, I'm Keke and this is my blog which I started in 2010. Can't believe it's almost 13 years. 

Well, 13 is a bad number for the superstitious but not for me. The blog will turn 13 years old this September so how can I tell it as bad number? 13 is a significant number that marks the end of childhood and the beginning of adolescent years. 13 is an important phase in every human's life.

It's a long way. It has recorded many of my thoughts and experiences. It shows the ups and downs in my life though surely it's not the whole of it.

Despite already taken a long way, it reached the point where it should change. Just like a young teenager who just entered the adolescent phase of life.

Going to make few changes in the way I blog. I grow older, I get more responsibility, have more things to do on daily basis and seems like the older I get, the less time, mood and energy are left for me. Not awfully awful but it changed few aspects in my life, in my routine and also in my priorities.

I started as a blogger and in the past 4 years I've shifted my focus on writing books. So yeah, I tend to abandon this blog. It shouldn't be like this of course but it already happened and this year forward, hopefully, I can get more active as a blogger as I used to be.

Well, this is all for now. Take care. See ya soon in my next posts.




No comments:

Post a Comment