Greetings dear readers / salam buat para pembaca

Knowing that I say it better in writing, and I do love writing, I decided to write my experiences and thoughts in this blog so this is my e-diary.

Don't speak Indonesian? No need to worry, it is written both in Indonesian and in English.

Happy Reading, everybody !
__________________________________________

Buat saya mengungkapkan isi hati dan pemikiran lebih gampang dilakukan dalam bentuk tulisan dan karena saya juga senang menulis, saya memutuskan menulis hal-hal yang saya alami dan yang ada dalam pikiran saya dalam blog ini.

Untuk yang tidak bisa berbahasa Indonesia, jangan khawatir, blog ini saya tulis dalam bahasa Indonesia dan Inggris.

Selamat membaca !

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

Hello Readers,

So what's up you guys? Did you have a great new year's eve and new year's day? Mine surely wonderful.

Have you made any resolution for the new year? I made one and few minutes ago I surprisingly just have another; it is something I should have done from the first time but well.. life has got to follow its path and that is why it is just came to me now.

Anyhow, just want to have this first post in the new year of 2014 by wishing you all a happy new year and thank you to drop by to this blog to read whatever I have shared you in my posts. 

So this  is new year and I am going to follow my heart from now on. I am going to make changes and I will not be held back to pursue my dreams. 


Don't be afraid to be yourself. Don't let others tell you what you should became because they don't own your life nor your future or your destiny. So have faith in yourself and be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment