Greetings dear readers / salam buat para pembaca

Knowing that I say it better in writing, and I do love writing, I decided to write my experiences and thoughts in this blog so this is my e-diary.

Don't speak Indonesian? No need to worry, it is written both in Indonesian and in English.

Happy Reading, everybody !
__________________________________________

Buat saya mengungkapkan isi hati dan pemikiran lebih gampang dilakukan dalam bentuk tulisan dan karena saya juga senang menulis, saya memutuskan menulis hal-hal yang saya alami dan yang ada dalam pikiran saya dalam blog ini.

Untuk yang tidak bisa berbahasa Indonesia, jangan khawatir, blog ini saya tulis dalam bahasa Indonesia dan Inggris.

Selamat membaca !

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

I'm still here

Rain can drop itself at it most top power
Big freezing rain drops fall down on me
Rain water flooding my path
Drowning my feet and make them icy cold
But I'm still here.

The wind blows the dust up
And goes up to the sky
Reaching for the sun
While its foot stays on the ground
Sending down trees and houses
Rooftops are lifted as if they were kites
But I'm still here.

The sun smiles gently
Only to slowly turns into fiery furnace
Boiling the land mercilessly
I'm panting and trying to find some coolness
The heat hurts my head and skin
But I'm still here.

Even earth decided it won't going to act like a platform for the weather.
"I can do like the wind," it boasted.
So it shook its ground
Tore down houses, killing and wounded men, women and children
Does it moved upon seeing the tears?
No, it doesn't.
Does it care it has made lots of people scared for their safety? 
No, it doesn't
It didn't and won't care
But I'm still here.

Seconds turn into minutes
And hours passed quietly
Sometimes they go running like crazy
Other times it feels like they take forever to move
But I'm still here


No comments:

Post a Comment