Greetings dear readers / salam buat para pembaca

Knowing that I say it better in writing, and I do love writing, I decided to write my experiences and thoughts in this blog so this is my e-diary.

Don't speak Indonesian? No need to worry, it is written both in Indonesian and in English.

Happy Reading, everybody !
__________________________________________

Buat saya mengungkapkan isi hati dan pemikiran lebih gampang dilakukan dalam bentuk tulisan dan karena saya juga senang menulis, saya memutuskan menulis hal-hal yang saya alami dan yang ada dalam pikiran saya dalam blog ini.

Untuk yang tidak bisa berbahasa Indonesia, jangan khawatir, blog ini saya tulis dalam bahasa Indonesia dan Inggris.

Selamat membaca !

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Unbreakable

I was riding on the car used as public transportation that cloudy afternoon when a car honked its horn and made the driver had to pull over.

I was deeply in thought that I didn’t really pay attention to this so I could not believe my own eyes when I saw my boyfriend in that car!. He grinned broadly to me as he parked the car, approached the car I was riding, apologized to its driver, paid my fare and spread his arms to me.

“Well? Are you gonna stay in there or are you gonna ride with me?” he asked me gently.

“I am dreaming, right?” I haven’t completely came to my senses as I got off the car and let him hold my hands as we got into his car “that you’re not really here”

He pinched my arm hard. Ouch!

“You really here” I shook my head “I am not imagining. I am not going crazy. You’re really here”

“Yes baby, it is really me and I really am here” he smiled as he hugged me tightly.

And I just laughed and cried at the same time.

“What in the hell are you doing here?” I asked in between my tears “You are supposed to return after Christmas like you used to do”

“Yes but I worried about you” he replied softly “I read your blog and it just made me so worry. You never told me anything”.

“I didn’t think anyone could understand nor help”.

He sighed deeply and hugged and kissed me and caressed my back.

“You are still one heck of a stubborn woman” he whispered “What would it take to make you understand that you need to share your problems with other people”.

“They have their own problems, how could they understand or sympathize with mine?” I grumbled “Beside, they don’t really want to hear my cry for help. I could not let myself look weak or vulnerable”.

“So you have been carrying it by yourself?”.

“Yes” I sobbed “I was afraid I would go completely insane” I looked up to find his beautiful brown eyes stared warmly at me “But things have been improving lately and you are here. I know I will survive this”.

He kissed me and kissed me again as we spent few minutes in silence. Hugging each other tightly like we would never let go.

My heart just filled with warmness. I know the worst has gone. I am saved. I have survived my own darkest moments. I still don’t know what will happen to me tomorrow but I really don’t want to think about it.

“Life may try to break you, people may try to break you. Altogether they may try to break you. They can try. But you should know that you are unbreakable. You are a good person. Nobody and nothing can break you” he said this as his eyes were fixed into mine shortly before he boarded the plane “And I love you. I will return next month. I promise”.

He only stayed for three days. But those three days have uplifted my soul. My psyche and physic are slowly healing.

This crisis will soon become a past.

No comments:

Post a Comment